MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lew Polley responds to dismissal

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2011, 11:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Trix
Lightweight

Trix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by leifdawg View Post
The fighters were clearly disapointed with him leaving and didn't seem to even realize there was tension.
I tried to dig up anything I could find about this.

Javier Torres seems to think it was the right decision:

Quote:
Having a coach leave in the middle of taping is odd and a few of the fighters talked about it during the episode but what did they really think?

[b]“Everyone was ok with the decision but a few of them were sad. Couple fighters were worried that they wouldn’t be able to understand anyone now during the fight. It was the right decision though,” Explains Torres.

http://mmavalor.com/2011/05/05/javie...-picks-are-in/
I think Lew is a chump for trying to demonize JDS and defer blame on him. JDS has to be one of the most mellow and relaxed people, anywhere.

If there's a problem it has to be Lew. JDS isn't going to be the one rocking the boat and making waves. If you manage to piss JDS off -- you really have to be a dickhead, because he really does try to get along with everyone.

Lew is kissing babies and trying to pretend hes a victim of the system and JDS or some BS. The "evil" JDS and his "nefarious" brazilian gangsters set Lew up.

I really hope people don't fall for Lew's bs.

With luck, Lew fights again, loses, and goes back to being an unknown where he belongs.
Trix is offline   Reply With Quote