MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lew Polley responds to dismissal

View Single Post

Old 05-07-2011, 05:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trix View Post
I tried to dig up anything I could find about this.

Javier Torres seems to think it was the right decision:

I think Lew is a chump for trying to demonize JDS and defer blame on him. JDS has to be one of the most mellow and relaxed people, anywhere.

If there's a problem it has to be Lew. JDS isn't going to be the one rocking the boat and making waves. If you manage to piss JDS off -- you really have to be a dickhead, because he really does try to get along with everyone.

Lew is kissing babies and trying to pretend hes a victim of the system and JDS or some BS. The "evil" JDS and his "nefarious" brazilian gangsters set Lew up.

I really hope people don't fall for Lew's bs.

With luck, Lew fights again, loses, and goes back to being an unknown where he belongs.
Do actually know either guy to discuss it like you do rather than make assumptions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trix View Post
Ramsey Nijem, surprisingly, seems to think as I do:

From Ryan McGillivray's perspective:
The part from McGillivray I find interesting because why is JDS a guy who has never cut weight dictating how his fighters should do it? Lew has fought at 205 so he actually has experience with cutting weight and IMO that makes him a better person to trust when cutting weight.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is online now   Reply With Quote