MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lew Polley responds to dismissal

View Single Post

Old 05-07-2011, 06:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
Lew is the most immature assistant coach that's been on the show. He makes Tiki look like Danaher.

edit: Toxic - JDS doesn't train in a gym of exclusive heavyweights. Every one of his sparring partners and friends at BlackHouse have to cut weight except Nogueira, to think he doesn't understand how it works or how it's done is silly. Nobody at BlackHouse has ever had trouble making weight.
JDS is a fighter not a coach, how much hands on experience do you think he has with fighters cutting weight? Its not meant as disrespectful to JDS but obviously somebody who has a history of actually cutting weight themselves is gonna be a little more knowledgeable especially considering Lew also comes from a very respected gym and one with a considerable amount of wrestling pedigree. Team Quest has a lot of experience I am sure with weight cutting. If I was the guy cutting weight I would rather have Lew to help me than JDS.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote