MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lew Polley responds to dismissal

View Single Post

Old 05-07-2011, 07:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
khoveraki
ROCKET FISTS

khoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
JDS is a fighter not a coach, how much hands on experience do you think he has with fighters cutting weight? Its not meant as disrespectful to JDS but obviously somebody who has a history of actually cutting weight themselves is gonna be a little more knowledgeable especially considering Lew also comes from a very respected gym and one with a considerable amount of wrestling pedigree. Team Quest has a lot of experience I am sure with weight cutting. If I was the guy cutting weight I would rather have Lew to help me than JDS.
Lew went to the house and planned on having one of JDS' fighters cut weight using a method JDS had already said he didn't agree with using any more. JDS has more than enough knowledge on the subject to intelligently prefer one method over another.

sig credit to Limba

lobster train.
khoveraki is offline   Reply With Quote