MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lew Polley responds to dismissal

View Single Post

Old 05-07-2011, 11:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Trix
Lightweight

Trix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Do actually know either guy to discuss it like you do rather than make assumptions?
I don't know any of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
The part from McGillivray I find interesting because why is JDS a guy who has never cut weight dictating how his fighters should do it? Lew has fought at 205 so he actually has experience with cutting weight and IMO that makes him a better person to trust when cutting weight.
JDS is the head coach. It doesn't matter if hes right or wrong, he has the final say. He's the boss, Lew isn't. Lew shouldn't expect JDS to conform to his standards.

Its disrespectful and arrogant for someone like Lew who isn't a very good fighter, to second guess and look down upon Junior as if he were a n00b. I'm sure JDS has his reasons for not wanting to cut using that method.

Bottom line, whatever friendship and ties Lew had with the brazilians & JDS he threw under a bus just so he could look like "someone" on tv. He backstabbed his friends for fame.

That makes him a bigger douchebag than anyone else in MMA, right now including the white supremist with swastikas tattooed on himself.
Trix is offline   Reply With Quote