MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2011, 04:47 PM   #52 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I am thinking about playing Fable II. Anyone played it?
Fable games are pretty good.

They are all seperate quests, but set in the same world with the same ideas, much like the Zelda games. Same world, same "hero of legend", and centered around the same town (bowerstone), but set many years apart from each other, with different main plots in each game with different main characters in each game.

Fable 1 is pretty old, so it won't give that kick that newer games would give, but it's fun. Fable 2 and 3 are good as well, but they aren't "great" games.

I'd say, if you're looking for an enjoyable 15-20 hour rpg/action adventure with some humor and interesting things (like buying property/renting it out to make money) then go for it, just don't expect amazing.

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote