MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2011, 06:28 PM   #12524 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
I'd say the deeper you go, the more skill it takes. At the start of MTT's (especially low buyins) a lot of player mindsets are pretty much "all in and if I get lucky I'll start to play", however when you get deeper, you realise that you actually could win some cash and start playing.
But anyways, I'm more of a cash game player myself. Only occasional tourneys.
Oh that is true, but the deeper it gets the quicker the blinds will increase.. and if you don't get a hand then you only see your stack going down in no time. It's incredible hard, but if you have time and money tourneys are the only way these days to make money of from Poker.

Even at NL25.. the Players are so good these days that your Variance is huge and it is painful to play a game break even for a couple of months.

Thats why I stopped!