MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce Pick 'em League Rankings

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2011, 06:00 PM   #46 (permalink)
420atalon
Super Heavyweight

420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by hixxy View Post
I was thinking this last night.. And i agree with you. I wouldn't say the winner is the undisputed number 1 challenger in the UFC Pick League, but ill take you on at UFC 13O, with the winner getting a shot at Machida Karate for the Strikeforce title on June 18th. Deal?
Imo it should be as the two of us are a step above the rest in our recent records, dude gets the final call though.

I accept your challenge and hope you bring your A game because I want to beat you at your best so there is no argument. I must warn you, I haven't lost a rematch yet.
420atalon is offline   Reply With Quote