MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce Pick 'em League Rankings

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2011, 06:07 PM   #47 (permalink)
420atalon
Super Heavyweight

420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantowrestler View Post
I'm a little iffy on it right now. Though like I've said it's not up to be. It is all up to dudeabides and he's surprised me a bit.
A little iffy on what?

I should be getting the next shot here, I am tied for best record, have the most points and have defeated two of the other top challengers since losing my title in a very close match(me and Hixxy picked all our fights exactly the same except he went with Kharitonov and I picked Arlovski).

Neither me or Hixxy get the UFC title shot at 130 because Dude won the grand prix and therefor gets the next shot. We might as well face each other and figure out who the top contender is there. Since he is willing to face me and put his UFC contendership(he has one more win then me) on the line I am going to put my SF on the line as well for some extra incentive.
420atalon is offline   Reply With Quote