MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ken Shamrock - Me vs Royce would be the bigger ppv to date.! im an idiot.

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2011, 08:29 PM   #23 (permalink)
LTrain5563
MMA Fanatic

LTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the roughLTrain5563 is a jewel in the rough
If they are going to have Gracie on the card they need to have him fight a guy from his generation. I love Royce, but honestly he doesn't have a chance against anyone in the top 30 in the UFC WW division.

Shamrock and Severn want this fight because they know Gracie can't hang with the fighters today and secondly because it would probally be their biggest pay day ever. Why shouldn't they want it. The UFC is huge now and these two helped build the brand.

Honestly if they do have Gracie fight on the Rio card, they need to have one of these guys fight him. If not I don't want to watch it. Not because I hate Gracie, but because I love him so much and don't want to see him get mangled. If I was match maker I would make Gracie vs. Kimo II.
LTrain5563 is offline   Reply With Quote