MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2011, 11:29 PM   #53 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Fable games are pretty good.

They are all seperate quests, but set in the same world with the same ideas, much like the Zelda games. Same world, same "hero of legend", and centered around the same town (bowerstone), but set many years apart from each other, with different main plots in each game with different main characters in each game.

Fable 1 is pretty old, so it won't give that kick that newer games would give, but it's fun. Fable 2 and 3 are good as well, but they aren't "great" games.

I'd say, if you're looking for an enjoyable 15-20 hour rpg/action adventure with some humor and interesting things (like buying property/renting it out to make money) then go for it, just don't expect amazing.
Fable games are good but are flawed in many ways. Fable 2 and 3 are too easy. It took less then two days to beat Fable 3.

Anyways, I am currently playing Ghostbusters: The Video Game and Mortal Kombat 9. Considering I'm a veteran of Mortal Kombat I can actually see the plot holes in story mode! I'm still trying to figure out if that is good or just plain sad.