MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Undisputed 3

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2011, 05:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
beardsleybob
Flyweight

beardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeabides View Post
I liked the gameplay better on the first game, but the career on neither. I guess I didn't have enough time to build my fighter up or wasn't good enough. On the 2nd game, I couldn't do submissions 1 percent as well as I did on 2009 so I only fight with the standup or ground n pound fighters. It showed when I used create a fighter I would be Baroni or Cabbage and couldn't be a submission fighter that the game was sorely missing like Soti.
I thought submissions were piss easy on both games. Very rarely was my attempt foiled. Hopefully Supremacy will be good as I wasn't too impressed with UFC 2010. THQ don't seem to have the game engines capable of making MMA as impressive as possible
beardsleybob is offline   Reply With Quote