MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lew Polley responds to dismissal

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2011, 03:26 PM   #18 (permalink)
Sicilian_Esq
Lightweight

Sicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trix View Post
Lew Polley might think he's a "badass" using a weight cutting method that gets rid of water, quickly.

But, there are people who have died using that method of weight cutting, and dangers involved.

JDS isn't a n00b for recognizing as much.
Link please. It's not that I don't believe you, but my profession has ingrained in me to search for proof.

As for my speculation, I think the networks saw Polley was ruffling JDS' feathers, and helped to prod along the storyline in an attempt to create "tension."

MTV has been known to do this w/ its Real World brand.
Sicilian_Esq is offline   Reply With Quote