MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-12-2011, 11:42 AM   #12562 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
He put it up on twitter and I randomly added him... About 20 seconds later "Call from Patrick Barry" I ran downstairs as fast as I could so that I could accecpt it on my laptop, talked to him for a while and went back to bed, then he called me AGAIN, so I ran downstairs again lol... He's really cool!

Hurry back Rauno
you lucky bastard now theres a cool fighter who cares and likes his fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraMaI View Post
Just got a sweet ass phone call from my wife. Bitching at me asking why I'm not awake when I have to babysit. Why the house isn't clean and why my daughter hasn't had a bath.

Well the house isn't getting cleaned because I ******* cleaned it last night like I said I was going to, so it's already cleaned. My Daughter takes 10 minutes to take a bath, which she's already out of the bath, and I don't have to babysit for another 2 ******* hours. Also, I was already awake anyways. Don't know how someone can possibly sleep with a 3 year old and a 45lb dog jumping all over their face.

I LOVE being treated like a god damn 10 year old.
watch some stand up to take your mind off it, chris rock and chappelle and rogan will help you.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK