MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-12-2011, 02:02 PM   #12567 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Man, I live in Lincoln. Theres no views like that around here! Welsh people are cool though. I used to live in Glastonbury which isn't that far away so I had alot of welsh mates. They're all living back in Wales now!

But yeah, Wales is stunning. One of my earliest memories is visiting Wales when I was about 3.
Haha yeah. Tbh the entire UK has beautiful spots, just gotta find em Nottingham, Cornwall (or the south coast of England in general), The Scottish Highlands, Rural Ireland. It's just our weather we have to sort out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelfighter View Post
Wow! I obviously live on the wrong continent! That's amazing. 'Course that may have something to do with being landlocked on three sides and having a polluted lake on the other!
I'm lucky enough to live right on the Gower Peninsula (google it, it's awesome), it was the first area in Britain to be designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.

The UK isn't all bad ... but seriously, if someone could fix our weather that'd be sweet. We'd be like Hawaii or Aus then, only alot smaller and with worse accents.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”