MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce Pick 'em League GP

View Single Post

Old 05-12-2011, 02:41 PM   #19 (permalink)
Machida Karate
Photobucket

Machida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeabides View Post
Sure thing Machida Karate way to step up and not be afraid of a little challenge. Since the main prize of the whole tourney is a title shot, I would hope we do your matches in the GP like Strikeforce does with Overeem's... non-title. And then when the winner faces you or whoever the current champ is then, it could be for the title. Or if you go all the way through the tourney yourself, you could just have that title fight in the finale if you wanted so you didn't have to go against each other twice in a row.

Lol i want that trophy and the Prestige that comes with owning it.

And yeah im down for whatever, but if i win and i have the belt who do i face? I just fight whoever is the next contender?

Uncrowned P4P Kingpin
Jon "Bones" Jones
WAR ANTHONY PETTIS! WAR HENDERSON!
Machida Karate is offline   Reply With Quote