MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP Has Evolved Into Tim Sylvia

View Single Post

Old 05-12-2011, 04:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
ACTAFOOL
Lightweight

ACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machida Karate View Post
No i love watching GSP jab for 25 mins! (sarcasm)

But i also agree that Tim was at least more entertaining because of his SIZE!

The dude is a monster so you think he can do something NASTY at anytime.

But the main thing about GSP that annoys me is that people have the nerves to say he is THE BEST P4P fighter...

It blows me away on how people could actually believe that when he is to F'ing scared to leave 1 weight class.... I REALLY dont understand peoples logic...

At first i thought it was just the French Canadians just trying to convince themselves after watching guys like AS and JBJ and Aldo actually KICK ASS and prove that there so much better than there opponent that they can ACTUALLY finish him....

But sadly enough theres more then just the French that believe he is...
the champions job is to remain champion, its the challengers job to bring the fight and take the belt off him

fact is GSP has probably the best record in MMA right now outside of AS, and fact is that no1 can pose a threat to him right now, you dont determine who is the best my making them move weight classess, its not as if GSP is a HUGE WW like JBJ in LHW

GSP doesnt need to do anything except keep winning until 1 day some1 is good enough to take that belt off of him, and until that day comes he will remain #2 P4P and will go down as one of the GOAT

you dont need to finish your opponents to prove you are a lot better than them, GSP proves that he is in another level in all of his fights, just because he doesnt finish it shouldnt diminish his accomplishments
ACTAFOOL is offline   Reply With Quote