MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP Has Evolved Into Tim Sylvia

View Single Post

Old 05-12-2011, 06:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Machida Karate
Photobucket

Machida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTAFOOL View Post
the champions job is to remain champion, its the challengers job to bring the fight and take the belt off him

fact is GSP has probably the best record in MMA right now outside of AS, and fact is that no1 can pose a threat to him right now, you dont determine who is the best my making them move weight classess, its not as if GSP is a HUGE WW like JBJ in LHW

GSP doesnt need to do anything except keep winning until 1 day some1 is good enough to take that belt off of him, and until that day comes he will remain #2 P4P and will go down as one of the GOAT

you dont need to finish your opponents to prove you are a lot better than them, GSP proves that he is in another level in all of his fights, just because he doesnt finish it shouldnt diminish his accomplishments

All this has truth to it, but YES you DO need to finish your appointment to PROVE you are on a whole other level...

I dont know why you think you can just do shit other than run and jab, and say your better then other champ that are willing to fight in other weight classes just to fight top dogs and prove it.

He is willing to fight Penn and anyone as long as he doesn't change weights is sad.

The guy used to only ever talk about how he wants to take out Penn for his so called Legacy but not willing to risk the smallest shit to prove it, and hides from Anderson.

Now theres guys like JBJ and Aldo who are rising up and there going to pass George "Safe" Pierre in the dust. Telling me the 2nd best P4P fighter cant ever finish his opponents and the boring ass fights he does get into he almost loses it by 1 round... Is O So Funny

GSP is going to be old news once he loses WHILE being a boring ass fighter...

AND YES SORRY BUT YOU DO NEED TO MOVE INTO OTHER WEIGHT CLASSES TO SAY YOUR BETTER THEN ALL THE OTHER FIGHTERS IN..... OTHER WEIGHT CLASSES...... How is that not obvious......

And i dont care if he is a small WW when he himself said he could fight in MW but he will have to be a long term move, and that still doesn't justify why he cant go down to LW...

Saying testing yourself with only the people in your single weight class doesn't effect his P4P status is absurd

Uncrowned P4P Kingpin
Jon "Bones" Jones
WAR ANTHONY PETTIS! WAR HENDERSON!
Machida Karate is offline   Reply With Quote