MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP Has Evolved Into Tim Sylvia

View Single Post

Old 05-12-2011, 05:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
ACTAFOOL
Lightweight

ACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machida Karate View Post
All this has truth to it, but YES you DO need to finish your appointment to PROVE you are on a whole other level...

I dont know why you think you can just do shit other than run and jab, and say your better then other champ that are willing to fight in other weight classes just to fight top dogs and prove it.

He is willing to fight Penn and anyone as long as he doesn't change weights is sad.

The guy used to only ever talk about how he wants to take out Penn for his so called Legacy but not willing to risk the smallest shit to prove it, and hides from Anderson.

Now theres guys like JBJ and Aldo who are rising up and there going to pass George "Safe" Pierre in the dust. Telling me the 2nd best P4P fighter cant ever finish his opponents and the boring ass fights he does get into he almost loses it by 1 round... Is O So Funny

GSP is going to be old news once he loses WHILE being a boring ass fighter...

AND YES SORRY BUT YOU DO NEED TO MOVE INTO OTHER WEIGHT CLASSES TO SAY YOUR BETTER THEN ALL THE OTHER FIGHTERS IN..... OTHER WEIGHT CLASSES...... How is that not obvious......

And i dont care if he is a small WW when he himself said he could fight in MW but he will have to be a long term move, and that still doesn't justify why he cant go down to LW...

Only testing yourself with only the people in your single weight class doesn't effect his P4P status is absurd
lol, thing is, who said he has to prove he is better than all the other fighters in all the other weight classes??

fighters dont have to keep shifting through weight divisions to prove how good they are, for a fighter to have a legacy and be considered one of the GOAT is to simply be the best in his divisions

this new trend of fighters having to move up to ''prove themselves'' is ridiculous, the fact that GSP is the best WW on earth should be a testament to his placement in P4P rankings, being the best WW shouldnt lower him in the rankings

the only reason ppl get pissed off that he doesnt move up is because GSP is a dumbass, he keeps saying that he thinks he could beat anderson if he put on the right weight and all that BS, if he simply said ''AS would kill me, i want to finish my career at WW'' like AS said about JBJ then there wouldnt be so many fans bitching

GSP is shooting himself in the foot by not being honest, still...i see no reason why he has to move up, the only thing that would happen is he would ruin the whole WW division by vacating the title, the whole purpose of having a dominant champ is so he passes the torch to the new breed, like what hughes did for GSP

the title means something because of GSP, him vacating it ruins the whole division

fedor was a small HW, why didnt ppl bitch about him going down to LHW to prove himself?

aldo might never move up, does that mean he wont have a legacy?

sorry, i just think these expectations are ridiculous
ACTAFOOL is offline   Reply With Quote