MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP Has Evolved Into Tim Sylvia

View Single Post

Old 05-12-2011, 05:49 PM   #17 (permalink)
ACTAFOOL
Lightweight

ACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machida Karate View Post
Like you said GSP shot himself in the foot, because he doesn't say i want to be the best WW on the planet, THEN i wouldn't say SHIT, but he wants to be the best in the world... period....

And he cant be that unless he for 1 finishes his fights... And 2 MOVE WEIGHT CLASSES...

But if he is happy with staying in a single weight class, and almost losing boring ass fights, then thats fine he can stay with his status until he loses in his position then he is a complete nobody because he lost in the only weight class he is willing to fight in...

Geez i dont even enjoy talking about this failure... I HATE seeing this much talent wasted... *puke*
i see where you're coming from but i simply cant agree, for the record im not even a big GSP fan, i just find it hard to denie how good he is

i dont enjoy his fights but i understand him, im just waiting for the day where a super WW blasts through every1 and destroys GSP

i dont think any champion needs to keep jumping weight classess to prove themselves, thats just a bonus IMO
ACTAFOOL is offline   Reply With Quote