MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - on JDS coaching

Thread: on JDS coaching
View Single Post

Old 05-12-2011, 08:15 PM   #31 (permalink)
leifdawg
Welterweight

leifdawg Is Beloved By Allleifdawg Is Beloved By Allleifdawg Is Beloved By Allleifdawg Is Beloved By Allleifdawg Is Beloved By Allleifdawg Is Beloved By Allleifdawg Is Beloved By Allleifdawg Is Beloved By Allleifdawg Is Beloved By Allleifdawg Is Beloved By Allleifdawg Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
Anyone who saw yesterday's episode with him winning the football challenge (doing the kiss-blowing and skipping as he was running back lmfao) and then chuckling and distributing all the money to brock's team and coaches, then says they DON'T have a crush on JDS, is lying.

But yeah Lew challenged Junior's authority blatantly, and repeatedly, it's ridiculous to think anything else was going to happen and JDS was very professional and upfront about the whole situation. Lew Polley seems like a total asshole and Cigano is one of the nicest guys the sport has ever seen, it blows my mind when people like Toxic find reasons to side with Polley.
I agree that Lew stepped out of line, however I do agree with his coaching style over JDS, and it at least appeared that Lew had a big impact on the early success of Team Dos Santos.