MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce Pick 'em League GP

View Single Post

Old 05-13-2011, 01:37 AM   #40 (permalink)
dudeabides
Gabba Gabba Hey

dudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchable
You guys know this is a sign up thread, right? If you see your name on the sign up list in the first post and don't intend to be in the GP let me know. Being in the GP is easy, I have to say. If you show up every event and send picks, it only requires you to do what you already do. But if people are coming on the sign up thread to ask questions or complain they might get put on the list I wouldn't be surprised if I did that.

Any more ?'s let me know, I told kantowrestler on pm that the first round matchups would be based on rankings. If there were 16 people playing, the highest ranked person (in this case Machida Karate) would be the #1 seed and go against the #16 seed (the lowest ranked person who signs up). When we played in the UFC CPL we had an odd number of tournament entries, and if that happens one or more people will get automatic byes in the first round. Those would go to the highest ranked people in the event, again Machida Karate. If he had a bye in the first round he could be free to face whoever he wanted in a regular title defense outside the tourney.

Nobody F's with the Jesus
(Sig by Killz cause of boatoar)
FFL: Silva, Silva, Nogueira, Nogueira & Franklin
dudeabides is offline   Reply With Quote