MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce Pick 'em League GP

View Single Post

Old 05-14-2011, 10:02 AM   #53 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420atalon View Post
Yeah facing the lowest ranked SF pickers that probably don't even know half the fighters on the cards is really going to show what kind of champion MK is... Really makes it obvious whether or not MK would stay champion if he were to actually fight the best opponents...

Yeah, cause everyone should follow in the joke of MMA's footsteps... The UFC ended up buying SF because of SF's poor decision making ability...

What is funny is that MK actually agrees with me and knows it but is too scared to put his own belt on the line...

Maybe it is just because he has gotten used to losing title fights and then getting another shot to keep his belt...

Edit: If MK's record isn't on the line in this tournament, if myself or Hixxy enter are we safe as well(ie don't lose top contender status if we lose in GP)?
Don't worry.. I will win this thing anyway!
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote