MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should I train kickboxing in holland or in Thailand ?

View Single Post

Old 05-14-2011, 09:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
The Dark Knight
Lightweight

The Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
I think it really depends on what you are looking for. If you want to develop pure Muay Thai skills then you ought to go to Thailand. The only problem I have with Thailand style of Muay Thai is they don't seem to have as strong a guard as the Dutch style. The Dutch do seem better with their hands too, but I would say that the Thai's seem harder and more conditioned. This is going by what my kru has said and other Muay Thai practitioners.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote