MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Reducing pain in shins from kicking?

View Single Post

Old 05-14-2011, 10:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
BlueLander
Flyweight

BlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He Crosses
Your absolutely right. Mainly I was just curious if I was doing it right. If I heard the pain shouldn't be a major factor, or if the pain was a result to improper form, I'd just rather know early on to be sure I'm not doing something wrong. My right leg is all sorts of jacked up from old non MMA injuries, so I'm only really hesitant on that particular leg when kicking. Everything else is tolerable. Really the hesitation was just kicking with full force until I got a little feedback that the pain was normal. But yeah I mainly got into it just because of a passion I have watching it, and was curious If I could do it. Knowing now that the shin pain is inevitable I'll rest a little easier when throwing those kicks. I appreciate the feedback and certainly love blunt replies, no need to sugar coat any advice I ask for

Thanks again!

Last edited by BlueLander : 05-14-2011 at 10:09 PM.
BlueLander is offline   Reply With Quote