MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - on JDS coaching

Thread: on JDS coaching
View Single Post

Old 05-15-2011, 06:24 PM   #35 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By All
I think JDS is playing for the camera's the whole giving a hundred bucks to the losing team just sort of rubbed me the wrong way. My biggest fear with Dos Santos is that this is more about him looking good than about getting his guys ready for the UFC. I have more respect for the Lesnar fighters because I think they are going to be better equipped to compete in the UFC. I doubt the top JDS guys will make much of an impact in the UFC, Shamar and Ramsey are wrestlers going into a wrestling heavy division and I can see after one lose either guy getting the quick cut. I think team Lesnar is really trying to get Chuck, Clay, and Tony into the UFC as legit main stays.

But really both coaches are "nice guys", Lesnar just seems to be more honest and Dos Santos more affable.
John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote