MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 05-16-2011, 11:56 PM   #1032 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
5 Rounds padwork with partner

It's been weighing on my mind that I should try sprinting this hill near my house. It's quite a large, steep hill. I had to walk home from work one day and it was awful.

So I set it up as an interval. Light jog down, turn around sprint as far up as I can (turned out to be halfway) walk a quarter, then back up to a jog for the last quarter. Did this 5x. Goal for next time is to eliminate the walking part. I'll bring a stop watch and a heart rate monitor if I can next time, think it took me 45 mins overall.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote