MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana: 'We really made a big mistake not having guys fight to get into the TUF house

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2011, 06:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Sorry forgot to add "deserved #1 Contender fight". Also Roy is not really a talent. He's a veteran in the Sport before he joined TUF. He was a special case! Plus he's fighting in the least stacked devision right now.

All of them won't ever make it in my eyes. Maybe I am completely wrong.. but I just don't see the potential in every single one of them.

Some of those will be gatekeepers I agree some will get cut soon.

I even confused Tavarez with Thiago Tavarez.. so not even he is on my list unfortunetly..
I think the UFC is looking at TUF for more Bonnars, and Lebens than Baders and Sotiropoulis. While ofcourse they aren't all going to make it I think they'll stick around on the facebook and prelims and show up on PPV once every couple months.
John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote