MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana: 'We really made a big mistake not having guys fight to get into the TUF house

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2011, 07:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Sorry forgot to add "deserved #1 Contender fight". Also Roy is not really a talent. He's a veteran in the Sport before he joined TUF. He was a special case! Plus he's fighting in the least stacked devision right now.

All of them won't ever make it in my eyes. Maybe I am completely wrong.. but I just don't see the potential in every single one of them.

Some of those will be gatekeepers I agree some will get cut soon.

I even confused Tavarez with Thiago Tavarez.. so not even he is on my list unfortunetly..
I think the UFC is looking at TUF for more Bonnars, and Lebens than Baders and Sotiropoulis. While ofcourse they aren't all going to make it I think they'll stick around on the facebook and prelims and show up on PPV once every couple months.
John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote