MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - New Fighter Training Log

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2011, 01:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
twholman
MMA Fanatic

twholman has a little shameless behaviour in the past
S&C beat down

Had another private lesson last night, worked on some punching combos/footwork and learned the basics of the hook. Love my teacher, he seems to know exactly how I like to learn, which is fundamentals all the way. Jiu jitsu class after was basically me getting owned the whole time, my body was in pretty bad pain after. The technique was going from half guard lockdown to a dogfight technique which allows you to sweep the opponent over on top of you to get in his half guard. This shit is all above me, but I’m just gonna keep going for what I do know whenever I roll with people and go from there.

Had a personal training session earlier today that really really kicked my ass. Did a few circuits that were upper body, then lower body then core then triceps then core again. Each circuit had 2-3 exercises that really kicked my ass good. I was feeling so beat that I had to skip class for tonight, but I’ll be fresh and ready to go for another personal training session tomorrow and class as well. CAN’T WAIT for that. The dream of getting a fight and dominating it keeps driving me. I even dream about being in the ring, I hope I can keep up this level of intensity.
twholman is offline   Reply With Quote