MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana: 'We really made a big mistake not having guys fight to get into the TUF house

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2011, 06:55 AM   #15 (permalink)
Voiceless
Middleweight

Voiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Second, I get to watch semi-adults act like children for 40 minutes, then get to see a fight I'm not really interested in watching considering neither of the two guys fighting will mean anyhting in the MMA world, except the winner and maybe 1-2 other guys that might get a few UFC undercard fights.

The show is just pointless in my opinion.
That's pretty much why I've never even really started to watch that show. I've never really understood what a soap opera has to do with MMA.

I guess WWE fans like this cheerleader behaviour of supposedly grown up men though, so White is milking that cow...
Voiceless is offline   Reply With Quote