MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Favorite documentary

View Single Post

Old 05-20-2011, 06:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I've seen A Headbanger's Journey and liked it overall, but I found the depiction of black metal to be really, really biased. I guess the guy who made it ultimately needed some sort of controversy to make people talk about his documentary and black metal was an easy target.

Anyway, the most... impressive (for the lack of a better word) documentary I've seen was Leni Riefenstahl's "Triumph des Willens". It's a Nazi propaganda film from the early 30's that is shown in history class at school.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote