MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Winter is Coming

View Single Post

Old 05-23-2011, 07:51 AM   #77 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_D View Post
wow since i know nothing about the books i have been waiting all this time for what happened at the end of this episode.

by the way where the **** are the wolves i liked them

this show could do with some more fighting but i really like the acting
Yeah the ending was awesome. Very well done. The wolves will play bigger parts the more the series goes on.

Fighting wise, you won't be dissapointed in the second season. The realm is going to war remember

The acting is just amazing in this show, Tyrion and Arya steal every scene they are in. The actors fit the characters 100%. I couldn't be happier with the adaption. The only actors I don't like for the characters, are Beric Dondarrion and Hodor. They just don't fit what I had pictured at all.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is online now   Reply With Quote