MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - World of Warcraft Discussion

View Single Post

Old 05-24-2011, 10:29 PM   #68 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I think I am going to get this game...

Do I need to buy the expansions right away? Would it make my experience better, or would it just confuse me?

Someone just tell me what to buy, and I am getting it. I've noticed it isn't very expensive.
Yeah what Juggz said. They all change the game as well. Inaddition to more levels, it adds more dungeons and raids (throughout said levels) new professions, higher levels for professions, new items, etc...

You also have to pay monthly for the subscription. You can also pay for months at a time and I believe if you pay for more at once, it saves you money if you would have renewed every month.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote