MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - CB Dollaway vs Jared Hamman on UFC on Versus 5, Aug 14th

View Single Post

Old 05-25-2011, 08:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Dark Knight
Lightweight

The Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_V03 View Post
This should be a good rebound fight for Dollaway. It's a shame that his last fight ended the way it did. I think that he has much more tools than displayed in that fight. I'd like to see a rematch between him and Munoz down the line.

For now, I actually see him playing this fight safe. He should know that this is a good match up for him. He can't afford another Mark Munoz/Tom Lawlor type of loss. Those are still guys that I think he can beat. Of course that is just my opinion.

If he fights smart, I don't see him having too much trouble in this bout. Dollaway is a legit middleweight.
Absolutely mate. Couldn't agree more. CB should play it safe for a couple of fights, but at the same time, I want to see him go all out when it's clear his opponent is just not on his level. He is definitely a contender and I agree with you that the losses he has were against fighters he should be able to beat most of the time. That's the weird thing about Dollaway, he looks awesome against tough talented ****ers like Goran Reljic and Mike Mesenzio, but gets flash losses to guys like Lawlor and Sadollah. He just needs to concentrate on his defence more. His sub defence is on another level than it was a couple of years back, but his striking defence still needs some work.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote