MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sexyama vs GSP, who can get more chicks in da club

View Single Post

Old 05-25-2011, 04:36 PM   #65 (permalink)
hadoq
Featherweight

hadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Stop hating on the OP. So he likes GSP and makes a lot of threads about him, so what?
I'm all about love, but the OP actually hates on GSP, even tho he posts more about him than his girlfriend.

believe it or not, but I'm genuinely concerned about the guy, I mean it's not healthy to spend that amount of time and energy on hating someone, specially when you can't do nothing bout the dude being here. I wish he could just go out there at GSP's gym, call him out, get his ass kicked and get on with his life. it's never easy when you've seen people like that gone really bad and then you see it happening in front of your eyes

this, and yeah, I'm also annoyed by all these hate threads, they make look this forum (that I pretty much like) look like a teenager board

sorry bout the triple post, I actually edited these but couldn't find the button to delete em.
hadoq is offline   Reply With Quote