MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tuf 13 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 05-26-2011, 01:38 AM   #276 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Paul Guy View Post
I think the thing was that he wasn't allowed to see his child, not that he wasn't supporting him or w/e.

Either way Tony is a grade A prick. I'm sure Charlie is doing what he thinks is best for his family.

Another thing is how unprovoked the attack was. They were all messing around, and Tony lost his shit. The more I think about the more I dislike Tony. WAR COLD STEEL!! (but probably WAR RAMSEY @ TUF finale)
Why did Chuck write a check to Charlie if it wasn't a Child Support thing? Charlie may think he's doing what's best for his family but this is the same guy that was offended by the "chicken shit into chicken salad" and who quit in his fight with Ramsey.
John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote