MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tuf 13 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 05-26-2011, 02:29 AM   #280 (permalink)
Undisputed2011
MMA Fanatic

Undisputed2011 will become famous soon enoughUndisputed2011 will become famous soon enoughUndisputed2011 will become famous soon enoughUndisputed2011 will become famous soon enoughUndisputed2011 will become famous soon enoughUndisputed2011 will become famous soon enoughUndisputed2011 will become famous soon enoughUndisputed2011 will become famous soon enoughUndisputed2011 will become famous soon enoughUndisputed2011 will become famous soon enoughUndisputed2011 will become famous soon enough
Tuf 13 Episode 9 RECAP + Tony & Charlie Dispute

Pretty great fights tonight considering what we've seen so far. Action packed. One ko finish from Tony and great heart displayed from Zach.

Zach and Charlie go the distance. Charlie wins UD.
Tony defeats Ryan via KO first round.

Now on to the Tony and Charlie dispute. The whole house 'celebrated' the semi finals. And with that comes alcohol. So Tony & Charlie get a little rough than confrontational. Tony than talks about Charlies kid. Saying 'Wheres your kid?'.

From what I've read on fourms is that Tonys the bad guy. I do agree to a certain extent he's the bad guy. However I'll play devils advocate. If you guys play close attention in his pre fight interview. He discusses how he never had a father and how he only grew up with his mom.

So from my understanding Tony has the experience of not having a father. This obviously triggered his childhood emotions. And I mean what kind of father is Charlie? For this guy to get his kid taken away? Probably not a good one. I mean comon. He's on a reality T.V. show lost his first fight. And says he needs to find a 'way' to get his kid back. Comon guys this guys no good.

Sorry for my rant. But I mean every ones bashing Tony b/c of what he said without looking deeper into the issue. You gotta cut the guy some slack cause he's had no father.
Undisputed2011 is offline   Reply With Quote