MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tuf 13 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 05-26-2011, 12:09 PM   #298 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed2011 View Post
I don't agree with what Tony said. However I can understand where he's coming from. I hate the fact that every ones bashing him with out looking deeper into the issue.

Yes, he did say some thing wrong. But I mean if you grew up with no fing father got intoxicated and lived with another man who you know lost his kid, accepts pity charity from another fighter, and ain't all that respectful. Who wouldn't be hurt? I mean I believe the majority of people would be. Put your self in Tony's shoe for a second and think that you would have not acted the same way. He's experienced what its like not to have a father.

And I know I would have acted in similar fashion. Knowing that this man I live with could be with his kid but chose to be on a reality T.V show instead. And we really don't know all the facts. The fighters all know each other on a more personal level than we ever well. And from my re collation we were just notified about Charlies situation but I'm pretty sure he's gone in to more depth about it.

I don't justify what Tony did. However, I do understand why he did it. And that's all I'm really trying to point out. Cut the guy some slack he's a fatherless bastard himself.
Totally agree.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote