MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters You Used To Love, Now Loathe

View Single Post

Old 05-26-2011, 10:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
I'm definitely on the fence with Anderson Silva! Loved him when he destroyed Chris Leban! Started to dislike him after he fought Patrick Cote. Downright hated him after the Maia fight. I'm a little lukewarm with him now mainly because he stopped playing these idiot games with his opponents.

I think at one time I liked Chael Sonnen. Especially after Paulo Filho didn't make weight for his fight against Chael! That was the last time I think I cheered for him. Started to hate him because of the trash talk with Anderson Silva. Then after the Anderson Silva fight I started to wonder how this guy can find his own car in a parking lot because his moral compass was ****ed up!