MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - In the Moment: Rampage Jackson

View Single Post

Old 05-28-2011, 12:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
SlowGraffiti
Bantamweight

SlowGraffiti is a splendid one to beholdSlowGraffiti is a splendid one to beholdSlowGraffiti is a splendid one to beholdSlowGraffiti is a splendid one to beholdSlowGraffiti is a splendid one to beholdSlowGraffiti is a splendid one to beholdSlowGraffiti is a splendid one to beholdSlowGraffiti is a splendid one to beholdSlowGraffiti is a splendid one to beholdSlowGraffiti is a splendid one to beholdSlowGraffiti is a splendid one to behold
I'm sure half or more of all fighters are in it for the paycheck but they have the smarts to keep it to themselves, Rampage is just too honest. Why do you think 95% of all athletes would rather sign with a crappy team that pays them more than a good team with less on the table? Happens all the time in NFL, NBA. Heck, CroCop doesn't mind getting knocked out nowadays just for a paycheck. Hendo left the UFC with the chance for a title shot after his Bisping KO but he demanded more money, so he went to Strikeforce where couldn't continue fighting the best in the world. I don't blame any of them, but I think the crap Rampage has been getting is too much,especially from selfish armchair critics.. And Toxic you've been anti-Rampage for the longest so ehh..
SlowGraffiti is offline   Reply With Quote