MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Some Shameless Self-Promotion

View Single Post

Old 05-28-2011, 05:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sduff05
MMA Fanatic

Sduff05 is a jewel in the roughSduff05 is a jewel in the roughSduff05 is a jewel in the roughSduff05 is a jewel in the roughSduff05 is a jewel in the roughSduff05 is a jewel in the roughSduff05 is a jewel in the roughSduff05 is a jewel in the roughSduff05 is a jewel in the roughSduff05 is a jewel in the roughSduff05 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
Moved this to the Graphics Show room Really like your photos. I'm about to start getting back into ammy photography and in need of a new camera.

Not looking to spend much, but need more than a compact. Any reccomendations on a 4/3rds Compact System Camera? I'm looking at the Lumix G2 and that seems to be the direction I'm heading...

Anyways, liked on FB Keep us updated dude, this section is mainly for graphic work, but I certainly won't mind you posting your photography whenever you want to
Cool, Thanks for the like.
I am actually using a Sony NEX 5 its the first time i have had any need an SLR so i am just getting used to it, But so far i am very happy with it. It has some really nice feature like a "Sweep Panoramic" modes and it can take pictures in 3D and it also records in FULL HD.

I don't know much about the Lumix G2, or its price i paid 450 euro ( dude in the shop messed up and i got 100 off )
I think this may be kind of expensive for what you get and there are only 3 Lens availible at the moment I think the biggest being 18 to 200 and the Lens type is an E mount which is exclusive to Sony and the NEX cameras i think. Although i know you can get an A mount Adapter and use A mount lens.

Hope this helps you a little bit
Sduff05 is offline   Reply With Quote