MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - KillerShark1985 vs First Person To Reply To This Post

View Single Post

Old 05-28-2011, 11:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
I'll take that bet Killer
Well done mate, your 100k is in the pipe and I await your sig.

you know whats really ironic, I tried staying up but fell asleep and missed the entire event and woke up just in time to see the last 2 rounds of this fight, yep thats how much my night sucked, well I have it on sky plus so will watch the rest 2mo.

Dam that fight sucked, I thought it would and it did, my whole basis on this bet was set upon the fact that Ramp....hum Quinton is not half the fighter he once was, but I forgot to add into the equation the fact that Hamill sucks, well I guess there is some conciliation in the fact that Quinton has just pulled himself in line for a career ending beat down and the hands of Jones who I bet is more concerned about been the first man to kill another man in the UFC right now than he is about losing that belt.

KillerShark1985 is offline   Reply With Quote