MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Last Night showed us Cain may be dominant for a long time.

View Single Post

Old 05-29-2011, 02:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
LL
Cruz Control

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Last Night showed us Cain may be dominant for a long time.

Watching the Mir/Nelson fight, I kept thinking to myself if these guys ever have to fight Cain, they're going to get destroyed.

Both guys were tired after 2 rounds, and Lesnar and Big Nog have already been finished violently, I'm thinking seriously that if Reem or someone from Strikeforce or even Junior doesn't have the cardio to last with Cain, or something he's going to be the Champion for a LOOOONG time, Cain didn't fight last night but anyone who saw that fight has to think now that Velasquez might just run through anyone at Heavyweight.

I highly doubt Mir wants that fight, he either needs to lose some muscle or he needs to do something completely different, Cain would have KILLED him and Nelson last night.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote