MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Last Night showed us Cain may be dominant for a long time.

View Single Post

Old 05-29-2011, 03:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
osmium
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful

osmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by headxsmasher View Post
Mir's gas tank looked pretty bad last night. Maybe he didn't train that hard for his fight because he doesn't take Roy that seriously? Or it could of been that Roy is a hard M Fer to knock out. Even though frank was tired he did take him down at will and punish him standing. If he wants a chance against Cain he'll have to work a lot harder on his gas tank because if it turns into a 'grind-it-out' match. He'll get owned.
Any guy that big will gas fighting at such a high pace. Mir presents problems for Cain his striking has less openings in it and he is dangerous off his back. He also never recovers once he gets hurt and Cain hits really hard and there is a very clear cardio and speed advantage for Cain.

JDS and Overeem are the only HWs I would favor over Cain and I would expect Cain to dominate most of the rest of the division.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terror Kovenant View Post
Cain would wreck him. Better striking, plus Bones won't be able to rag doll him like he does his other opponents.
Bones is 220-225 right now if he were a heavyweight and put on 25 pounds of muscle I would put my money on him dominating the grappling.

Last edited by osmium : 05-29-2011 at 03:25 PM.
osmium is offline   Reply With Quote