MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Last Night showed us Cain may be dominant for a long time.

View Single Post

Old 05-29-2011, 02:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dream-On-101
Flyweight

Dream-On-101 is on another level nowDream-On-101 is on another level nowDream-On-101 is on another level nowDream-On-101 is on another level nowDream-On-101 is on another level nowDream-On-101 is on another level nowDream-On-101 is on another level nowDream-On-101 is on another level nowDream-On-101 is on another level nowDream-On-101 is on another level nowDream-On-101 is on another level now
Mir poses a legitimate threat to Cain, his striking is better than Cains i believe, and his new added size and strength poses problems also. Mir has a great BJJ game from his back, which could also potentially cause Cain problems.

I actually think Mir has a solid chance - i could seriously see him hurting Velasquez standing at some point in the bout. People drastically underate Frank Mir, he is easily int he top 5 Heavyweights in the UFC and i have him beating Carwin if they where to rematch. Nelson is a solid middle of the road guy and Mir completely dominated him in all aspects of the fight.

But the real threat to the UFC HW Champion is clearly The Reem.

Brock Lesnar
The Reem
Frank Mir
Matt Mitrione
Shogun
Rampage
Matt Hughes
Vitor Belfort
Rousimar Palhares
Gray Maynard

Last edited by Dream-On-101 : 05-29-2011 at 02:36 PM.
Dream-On-101 is offline   Reply With Quote