MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Last Night showed us Cain may be dominant for a long time.

View Single Post

Old 05-29-2011, 08:05 PM   #22 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Yea but the real threat to Cains title was not on display last night, I have said for a long time, once Cain vs JDS is complete the winner will be champ for a long time.

But to be far Carwin is a dangerous man and has got some chance of spoiling the JDS vs Cain superfight party, which is the only fight I really want to see in the UFC HW division.

I convinced JDS is the better fighter over Carwin and would win more often than not over multiple battles, but Carwin is just one of those fighters who can have his day against any man, no offence to Carwin I like him as a fighter and a person, but dam I hope he does not have his day against JDS just because I have been wanting to see JDS vs Cain for so long going way back to before Cain held the belt or even before he was considered in line for a title shot.

Its a uncertainly between Cain and JDS, but I am edge on the side that thinks JDS is the No.1 HW in the UFC.

KillerShark1985 is offline   Reply With Quote