MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 06-01-2011, 04:53 AM   #12905 (permalink)
Coq de Combat
Flyweight

Coq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraMaI View Post
Honestly, Coq, Mobile App deployment would be you rbest bet. Not only is it a booming business but an easily entrepreneurial one at that. You can make so much money off apps it's ridiculous. There are already a bunch of apps I can think off off hand that Android is missing, not to mention a plethora of games that could be made easily since everyone seems content making stupid repeats of puzzle/jump games -.-
You know, you are so right about that. I just happened to see that there is a course available for Android apps development. I might have to take a try at it.

Sitting at university now, writing my papers. Just got the comment "Damn you sound ill, you sure you want to work today?". No, I don't. But I have to. Deadline is tonight and it's points/credits worth 5 weeks. But I've done maybe 1/3 of what I have to do (in a couple of hours), and I have more than 12 hours left so I'm optimistic.

Back to writing. Bye!