MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?
View Single Post
post #12905 of (permalink) Old 06-01-2011, 05:53 AM
Coq de Combat
Originally Posted by TraMaI View Post
Honestly, Coq, Mobile App deployment would be you rbest bet. Not only is it a booming business but an easily entrepreneurial one at that. You can make so much money off apps it's ridiculous. There are already a bunch of apps I can think off off hand that Android is missing, not to mention a plethora of games that could be made easily since everyone seems content making stupid repeats of puzzle/jump games -.-
You know, you are so right about that. I just happened to see that there is a course available for Android apps development. I might have to take a try at it.

Sitting at university now, writing my papers. Just got the comment "Damn you sound ill, you sure you want to work today?". No, I don't. But I have to. Deadline is tonight and it's points/credits worth 5 weeks. But I've done maybe 1/3 of what I have to do (in a couple of hours), and I have more than 12 hours left so I'm optimistic.

Back to writing. Bye!
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome