MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-02-2011, 12:06 AM   #71 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
You can try the game that I'm working on: Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga. Its a good RPG and it only cost $40.00. The premise of this RPG is that you can turn into a Dragon and your trying to stop an evil group of Necromancers from destroying the world. If you are interested in buying this game my suggestion to you is to buy the Dragon Knight Saga and NOT Eco Draconis. The Dragon Knight Saga includes the expansion set: Flames of Vengeance. Also, you will get the game soundtrack

If you haven't played Mass Effect I recommend you getting that one. Dragon Age Origins is also good but you would probably better off buying the ultimate Edition since it includes all the DLC. Problem is it is $50.00!
Yeah, I've beaten Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age 2, and both Mass Effect games.

I tried the divinity 2 demo, I thought it was decent enough. The only issue is that it felt pretty amateurishly done. Like, the voice acting is was pretty bad, and the controls felt average and not done properly, etc.

I liked the combat and stuff, just feels unpolished I suppose is the word. I might get it if I can't find something else, as I'm having a huge RPG craving.

Of course, that was just the demo, but I assume it's roughly the same.