MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 06-02-2011, 12:42 AM   #118 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Conditioning session-solo

I went to a local track and did a conditioning session focused on cardio,flexibility and power.

I stretched a good deal during the 2-hour session, I loved the extra time I spent tonight prior, during and post workout.

To start the work at the track I did 2 sets of 10 tire upends.

I ran hard for 2 miles posting a 1st and 2nd mile of 9 & 7 minutes.

After this I did core work, pushups, burpees: 50 directional crunches, 25 reverse crunches, 25 pullup burpees.

after this I did a half mile of light jogging.

after this I worked on my lateral and vertical height flexibility for my legs on some bleachers.

went and did pullups, core work same as above.

after this another light half mile jog.

after this I talked two random joggers into a mma circuit.

we ended up doing 5 sets of 5 tire upends and 5 standing tire press.

after this I did a 15 minute yoga session to go into a final stretch for the night.

It was fantastic and I might go and do it again tomorrow.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote