MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-02-2011, 07:07 PM   #73 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Yeah, I've beaten Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age 2, and both Mass Effect games.

I tried the divinity 2 demo, I thought it was decent enough. The only issue is that it felt pretty amateurishly done. Like, the voice acting is was pretty bad, and the controls felt average and not done properly, etc.

I liked the combat and stuff, just feels unpolished I suppose is the word. I might get it if I can't find something else, as I'm having a huge RPG craving.

Of course, that was just the demo, but I assume it's roughly the same.
Pretty much! The one thing that I found to be really annoying about this game is that it hardly does auto-saves. So you need to save consistently otherwise you can end up losing a shit load of progress!

Also, the game sometimes want you to check every nook and cranny. That can get boring sometimes! But other then that it is a decent enough RPG.

If you are looking for other RPG's for the love of God stay away from games like Risen and Two Worlds 2 (and Two Worlds 1 for that matter). Risen is pretty boring and if you thought the controls for Divinity 2 were annoying you'll absolutely despise TWT2 controls! Its one of the reasons why I never gave that game much of a chance.